I design and develop business intelligence applications, and love to read books and articles about the same
I am a Microsoft Certified (MCSA) BI developer @ financial organization, working within the lending/insurance space internationally. For them I design and build performance reporting and planning application for the CXO management.
I have spent a good time in my career so far developing primarily on Microsoft technologies ranging from
- SQL Server Stack 2008~2014
- Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analysis Services Multidimensional/Tabular (SSAS)
- Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Master Data Services (MDS)
- Data modelling Kimball, Data Vault
- ASP MVC 4~5
- Office VBA/VSTO 2003~2010
- SharePoint Development 2010
- Azure Stack
In addition to above, some additional technologies and designs I love working with are as follows:
- Biml (Business intelligence markup language), Mist 4.0:
This has been a great language/tool to simplify my SSIS development task
- Data Vault:
A great data modelling methodology which at times helps me in chaos of relationships
A nice wireframeing tool to prototype whats in my head to audience
and the list goes on …
Then for any interesting challenges, ideas and solutions. I am always willing to engage, contribute and learn. So please get in touch and I would be happy to hear more from you.
And in the mean time, I hope my post’s on this blog helps you more each day!!!